IN THE SPOTLIGHT THIS MONTH!
With me, experience traditional wisdom’s with modern approaches.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Align yourself with Quebec’s only bilingual doula organization advocating for birth and postpartum assistance, province-wide
- Feel empowered from being part of a support network of educated, experienced and compassionate health professionals
- Gain public trust from being affiliated to a group that respects evidence-based training, certification and recertification
- Stay current with latest trends to standards of practice and code of ethics within perinatal and postnatal fields of birth assistance
- Get a complimentary listing on the AQAN-QAD website and grow your doula practice
- Gain recognition with the AQAN-QAD referral system
- Receive member discounts to select AQAN-QAD sponsored events, workshops, conferences and webinars.
- AQAN-QAD e-Bulletin: Stay connected with 4 quarterly newsletters that highlight developments within the birth community and AQAN
- AQAN-QAD Logo: Use our AQAN ‘Member’ logo on your own website or other publications to indicate you are a current member
- Must have a valid certificate of completion of a basic doula course (minimum of 55 hours)
- Must have received a valid certificate of completion from a breastfeeding course
- Must be practicing as a doula in the province of Quebec
- We also invite student doulas into the membership rank as long as you are currently in the process of becoming a birth assistant
Your payment can be made:
Online through PayPal (PayPal fees apply)
By mail with a check made payable to
Association québécoise des accompagnantes à la naissance (AQAN)
Documentation will be requested in order to complete membership